HANNOVER MESSE 2018,
23 - 27 April
Our innovative approach covers not only materials, but also includes seal forms, their utilisation and incorporation in hydro-mechanical equipment.
Representative test beds are dedicated to specific applications, replicating as closely as possible actual operating conditions in industrial situations.
Part of this work will be presented in Hanover. We are currently filing the relevant patents.
Special designs tailored to meet hydraulic power stations requirements:
- D-seals for inlet valves - Seals for shaft vanes
- Special U-rings for trunnions of ...
In filled PTFE and special compounds developed in compliance with FDA, 3A-Sanitary, etc.
Different shapes of springs: V-springs - Flat ribbon springs - Slant coil ...
We produce large diameters seals:
- Virgin and filled PTFE up to 2400 mm endless
- Polyurethanes up to 2100 mm endless
- Rubbers (NBR - HNBR - FKM) up to 6000 ...