Self-Aligning Ball Bearing (1200, 1300, 2200, 2300) provided by Wuhan Honghao Machinery Co., Ltd
1. Material: Chrome steel for bearing, steel or plastic for cage
2. Type: 1200, 1200k, 1300, 1300k, 2200, 2200k, 2300, 2300k
Bore Size: 5 - 80 mm
3. Grade: P0, P6, P5, P4
1) Self-aligning ball bearing has two rows of balls and a common concave sphere raceway in the outer ring. The bearing is consequently self-aligning and insensitive to angular misalignments of the shaft relative to the housing. It is particularly suitable for applications where considerable shaft deflections or misalignment are to be expected. Additionally, the self-aligning ball bearing has the lowest friction of all rolling bearings, which enables it to run cooler even at high speeds.
2) With two structures of bore cylindrical or tapered and retainers made of steel sheet or synthetic resins, the bearings are characteristic of their spherically formed outer ring raceways allowing for misalignment within 3 degree deflection between inner ring and outer ring, so as to compensate concentricity and deflection errors.
5. Packing: Single colour boxes, industrial packing