Optimum system control and high system productivity ensure that your company remains productive and profitable, in addition to giving you that invaluable competitive edge.
Attaching protected service interfaces to the housing walls of your cabinets is a simple, well-proven solution used to effectively boost your system's availability and productivity. You can then grant your technicians quick and safe access to the control elements and functional electronics in the cabinet at any time, conveniently doing so from outside - through the closed cabinet door.
This means that you can have a wealth of service work performed during ongoing operation and don't have to wait on specially authorised professionals. At the same time, the risk of misuse or accidents is drastically reduced.
Benefits of modern service interfaces
- Takes up half the space of conventional service interfaces
- Fewer installation costs as the data, signal and power connections are housed in a single frame
- Future-proof technology thanks to data transmission pursuant to the latest Cat.6A standard
- Optimally equipped for greater security and comfort during operation and maintenance tasks
- Perfect planning reliability thanks to a future-proof portfolio for the most diverse applications
- High flexibility thanks to a variety of possible customisations and combinations
These advantages have won over the jury of the «Automation Award 2014». The important automation industry prize is awarded at the SPS IPC Drives trade fair in Nuremberg. With a vote share of 44,6 %, the FrontCom® Vario was ranked first in the section of "Control technology & system solutions".