1. One machine, two functions. Portable or desktop patented chamfering machines can be transformed in one second.
2. Applying for patents in many countries, including functions, structures, appearance, stator, rotor, etc.
3. Adopting synchronous servo motors which could adjust the rotation speed up to 5,000 rpm and provide the function of automatic speed feedback. It breaks through the traditional limits of given rotation speed from 50Hz:2860 to 60Hz:3450rpm. The rotation speed can be adjusted with the hardness-softness of chamfered materials and chamfered area. It creates a smooth end-face surface and saves your time and strength during your cutting phase.
4. Brushless DC servo-motors which can adjust rotation speed freely from 2,000rpm up to 5,000rpm with input voltage of AC95V
125V, or 185V
5. A multi-handle design to satisfy all types of users. You can easily use every kind of handling angles to create the chamfer.
6. Double row angular bearings (5205ZZ) made in Japan are used for front shaft bearings. Its concentricity is better than that of two normal ball bearings (6205ZZ x 2). It can be operated at high speed and can handle the heavy process of larger chamfers.
7. Four ball pins are added on the guide plate. The contact area can be adjusted at all times, thereby ensuring a smooth chamfering process.
8. Cable glands with 90° elbow are adopted to protect power cords and make them more convenient to use.
9. Brushless DC servo motors are equipped with power light, providing more safety.
10. Standard guide plates can be adjusted at three different angles: 15°, 30°, 45°.
11. Temperature protected. When the temperature reaches over 105°C, the power will be automatically cut off.
12. Disposable side milling cutters are adopted. The machine comes with nine disposable blades, and those who buy the machines from us will have lifetime discounts on blades after registration.
13. Chamfering capacity at 45°: front width<7mm (0
7C), side width<10mm (0