HANNOVER MESSE 2018,
23 - 27 April
Smalley Steel Ring
Hall 4, Stand A24
- Over 1,000 stock sizes
- Inch and Metric series rings available
- Stocked from .375" to 10" diameters, 13 mm to 300 mm
- Specials available from .200" to 90"
- New series, interchangeable with Eaton rings
Smalley's new Hoopster Retaining Rings offer an innovative way to retain mechanical components when space is a problem. Hoopsters have a minimal radial projection and a shallow groove depth.
The low profile Hoopsters are ideal for applications with thin wall cylinders. The ring ends flex for simplified ...read more
Metric Crest-to-Crest Wave Spring Catalogread more
A Smalley Laminar Seal Retaining Ring is a metallic labyrinth seal consisting of multiple rings in a groove. This arrangement of the rings and the specific orientation of the rings are dictated by the application and the severity of the environment.
- Seals assembly components from contamination
- Numerous ...read more
Snap Ring Catalogread more
- Smalley Retaining Rings have no ears to interfere with mating components
- Smalley Retaining Rings are coiled, not stamped
- Over 5,000 standard retaining rings (1/4" to 16" diameters)
- Stock ring sizes in Carbon and Stainless Steel
- No Tooling Charges™ on special retaining rings (.200" ...read more
Metric Crest-to-Crest Wave Spring Supplementread more