Stainless steel type : Ferrite
Series size : 50,000 to 200,000 / year
Encountered difficulties :
- Cleanliness requirements
- Surface condition requirements
- Sharp edges without burrs requirements
Obligation to develop a mean internal to the process in order to avoid external operations that may cause some problems and generate additional costs.
Our R & D designed a system of integrated high-pressure deburring process.
This innovation eliminates external secondary operations and make the process more reliable :
- Does not damage the surface states
- Avoid the risk of distortion
Mutlispindle CNC Index MS32
Automated guided vehicle
An Automated guided vehicle is used for all handling operations thus leaving our staff more time to concentrate on their business tasks ... machining.
A supervision programme pilots the AGV and controls the flow. The machined parts are transported by the AGV to the cleaning machine and transmits the appropriate cleaning programme.
The swarf containers are sent to the appropriate swarf wringers for recycling. Steel or brass
A micro filtering station is used to supply refrigerated cutting oil to the all the machines in order to stabilise the machining precision.
- 30,000 litres of oil are constantly regenerated
- An increase of approx. +30% of the lifespan of the cutting tools
- Increase in cutting conditions
- The calories produced are used to heat the workshop in winter and to regulate the temperature in summer