Electronic tyre filling gauge for mounting on the wall, stainless steel housing, alphanumeric LCD display (background-illuminated), short-travel keys for quick adjustment of required tyre pressure, automatic filling and control system, Micro-controller with self-diagnosis function, single clip-on connector, 10 m spiral hose, calibration possible
* Back-lit LCD display: The alphanumeric LCD screen offers especially high contrast, which makes it easy to read. It is used to display target and actual values as well as various items of status information.
* Precision pressure gauge with large numeric page: Ensures excellent legibility, even from further away.
* Sturdy and corrosion-resistant: Stationary tyre pressure regulators have sturdy casing and operating elements protected against vandalism. The walls support or standing column are either galvanized or, for the Automatic 3, made of stainless steel. All electronic components of Automatic 3 models are enclosed in a cast weather-proof compartment.
* Self diagnostics: A built-in microcontroller constantly monitors all components. This ensures that malfunctions or leaks are detected quickly and displayed on the LCD screen.
* Retaining bracket: The ample dimensions make it easier to set the filling hose in place when it is not being used.
* Long filling hose: A length of 8 m (Pneumat, Automaster 3), 10 m (Automatic 3) or 12 m provides optimal freedom of movement.
* PTB approval: All BLITZ tyre pressure regulators are approved by the Germany Federal Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt of Braunschweig (PTB).