Borit and its partners, OCAS and Borit Leichtbau-Technik, have built a strong track record in the domain of structural solutions for transportation, construction, furniture, packaging and other general industry segments.
The Borit lightweight panels offer a unique combination of benefits compared to conventional products:
* Capable of forming all available metal alloys: carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminium, titanium, copper, etc.
* Capable of forming all forms, such as customer specific design panels.
* Fit for all joining methods: welding, brazing, gluing, clinching, etc.
* Structure variations for any loading: e.g. crash absorption
Excellent mechanical properties
* High stiffness with low weight
* High buckling strength
* High shear resistance
* High impact resistance
* Substantial material savings in application
* Efficient production process: high-throughput hydroforming
* Easy to process with conventional metalworking equipment
* Durability: extended product life time
* Full metal solution
* Esthetic look, fire resistance, electromagnetic shielding