1. Deployment of smart grid technologies in power networks: strategies, scope, performance, costs;
2. Analysis of the integration of ICT for the control of transmission and distribution grids;
3. Monitoring and control algorithms for power system, networks and facilities;
4. Development of operational strategies and automation plans for transmission/distribution networks;
5. Integration of RES-based plants and distributed storage units for power systems;
6. Smart metering, smart customers and demand response integration into power networks;
7. Enhancement of network reliability and system stability: modelling, simulation, defense plans, recommendations;
8. Smart cities: approach, planning, energy efficiency.