TANDO 700 system offers precise measurement of dissipation/ power factor (Tan Delta) and capacitance for testing insulation in high-voltage equipment. TANDO 700 also measures power, current, voltage, impedance and frequency. The easy-to-use software offers various functions for real-time data display, trend analysis and customized reporting.
Thanks to its compact design, TANDO 700 can be transported for use in many different test areas. The system`s powerful internal batteries enable long, uninterrupted measurement sessions. Fiber optic connections ensure complete galvanic isolation for superior safety in HV areas.
Insulation material tests in research labs as well as production quality checks in factory HV test fields on
- Rotating machines
- High-voltage cables and cable accessories
- Instrument and power transformers
- Very high measurement accuracy in environments with interference
- Galvanic isolation for optimum safety
- Large input measurement range for a wide variety of HV test objects
- Compact design for easy transport to various testing areas
- Plug-and-play operation for quick system setup
- Simultaneous partial discharge measurement with MPD 600