At ETI d.d. we have more than fifty years' experience in the manufacturing of ceramic products, that are predominantly intended for insulation in electrical engineering. Recently, we have developed new ceramic products that are used in automotive industry, metallurgy, as well as in welding and heat engineering. We produce almost all the traditional silicate ceramic materials (porcelains, steatites, cordierites, special ceramic pastes), and we have at our disposal purpose-designed technological equipment for large-series production of exacting ceramic products, as to shape and dimensions. The specialists from our development department, in co-operation with customers, develop special materials and products in order to satisfy particular requirements and conditions, to which the products are exposed in use.
- ceramic bodies for low voltage fuses
- ceramic tubes and cores for high voltage fuse-links
- ceramic bases for lighting equipment
- low and medium voltage insulators
- isolative ceramical tubes for heaters
- bases for heating elements
- ceramic foam filters for metallurgy