- Tension spring principle/stainless steel
- Clear distinction between electrical and mechanical functions
- Shock-proof and maintenance-free
Advantages of the Connection Type
- Easy to use
- Time and cost savings
The tried and tested tension spring contact block system from CONTA-CLIP offers the user numerous technical innovations on the spot. With this system, a large number of applications can be realized with minimal expenditure for accessories. The
CONTA-CLIP tension spring TOP connection allows fast and secure connection of solid and stranded wires with and without ferrules. The rated cross section of the spring terminals is designed for wires with ferrules. The earth terminals have PE base contact on both sides, therefore offering mechanical and electrical security.
- Feed-through and earth terminals as two, three and four conductor type
- Each standard feed-through terminal has two bridge channels
- Cross connectors available with 2 to 10 poles or 99 poles
- Two-level, three-level, fuse, separate and direct mounting terminal in stock
- Compact construction
- Savings of up to 50% wiring time compared to screw connection system
- Cross connection system can be subjected to rated current
- Cross connectors designed as plug-in suspension bridge or solid bridge from 2-10 poles and 99 poles
- Large selection of accessories such as test adapter, marking material, reducing sleeves and covers!
With the tension spring connection system, CONTA-CLIP offers a connecting element which has proved itself over decades. The realization of market requirements to the benefit of the user and years of experience in the development of terminal blocks led to this technologically convincing production series.