- many different types of standard test covers
- durable mechanical design
- sufficient room for clamps and contacting devices
- automatic start after closing the test cover
- immediate interruption when opening the test cover during the test
- CAT IV-compatible safety limit switches
- optional locking of the cover or automatic opening and closing
- transparent test cover for visual control during the test
- test tables for a wide variety of applications
- special solutions for automatic production lines
The main task of our test covers is to guarantee the safety of the operator. According to standards, the operator is protected either via forced touch-guard or via a light barrier.
An additional warning lamp indicates, whether the test object is under test voltage or not.
Depending on your testing task, we will either use test covers from our standard range of products or, if necessary, we will design and manufacture special test covers exactly meeting your requirements.