Precision Equipment Used for the USFCC Standardizing Testing
What is the Power Station?
The Power Station is an integrated family of laboratory modules that provide data acquisition, operational control, gas management, humidification, and temperature controls. In each system there is a:
1) Power Station System Controller (and Load),
2) One or more gas management units,
3) Additional optional components,
4) Integrated Power Station Software.
The "First Family" of Fuel Cell Test Stations
- Fully Integrated Systems and Windows TM- based Software
- Designed Explicitly for Fuel Cell Testing
- User Friendly Software Provides Flexibility of Operation in a Safe Environment
- Supports PEM, Alkaline, Phosphoric Acid, and DMFCKey