JVL showas the new QuickStep® integrated stepper motor in NEMA43 with RS485 programmable motion controller and optional industrial Ethernet, wireless and absolute multiturn encoder. The motor is very useful in applications where motors must be very compact, have very high torque at low speed and without backlash as a normal gear would offer.
All the necessary electronics in a stepper system are integrated in the motor itself. JVL has used the newest technology to obtain an incredibly high step resolution of 409,600 step/revolution - resulting in unsurpassed smoothness and silent running. The length is only 146 mm (5,75») for a 10 Nm motor and it is therefore the shortest stepper motor in the world with built-in controller. The motors are available in 2 sizes:
- MIS430 with 10 Nm, Length 146 mm, Flange 110x110mm, 19mm shaft
- MIS432 with 25 Nm, Length 257 mm, Flange 110x110mm, 19mm shaft
The motor contains everything needed to solve a modern control task as stand-alone or controlled from a PLC or PC. 8 I/O points can be individually configured to digital input, digital output or analogue input. Modbus RTU, CANopen or Industrial Ethernet provides easy connections to a PLC or HMI. An ActiveX/OCX driver is available to make interfacing to LabView, Excel, VB or other Windows-programs simple. The MAC motor standard protocol enables MAC motors®, QuickStep® motors and SMC85 as well as SMC75 controllers to be connected on the same RS485 bus with up to 254 axes. With Ethernet or wireless up to 65535 axes.
- Shortest length in the industry only 146 mm for 10 Nm
- Extreme Resolution up to 409600 step/rev equal to 2048 microsteps per fullstep
- Velocity precision 0.01 RPM. Acceleration precision 1 RPM/sec.
- Built-in PLC with 8 I/O: each DI or DO 24V or 0-5V (12bit) analogue input with advanced input filtering
- RS485 up to 2 Mbit and Modbus RTU
- Option: RS422 and RS485 for encoder I/O and connection to external HMI or PLC
- Point-to-point or multiaxis