For the first time, InfraTec presents mobile thermographic microbolometer cameras with a detector format of (1,024 x 768) IR pixels and therefore a 2.5 times higher resolution than previous high-class models with the VarioCAM® HD, which is manufactured by the German manufacturer Jenoptik.
This is the first application of the continuously operating optomechanical real-time MicroScan feature for the acquisition of dynamic thermal image sequences with a resolution of (2,048 x 1,536) IR pixels. Crystal-clear thermal images can be captured in connection with the outstanding thermal resolution and high-luminosity lenses. Large test objects can be investigated thermographically with a degree of efficiency which has never been reached before.
- Digital real time data interface GigE-Vision for high-speed image transmission
- Wide standard range for temperature measurements
- Image storage of fast IR sequences on a SDHC card
- Large assortment of premium-quality full optics (f/1.0)
- Vision mixer and cross-fade feature, voice recording and text annotation
- Li-ion battery technology, standard battery, operating time of up to 3 hours
- Wireless camera control and data acquisition via WLAN
- Comfortable control software with numerous measurement functions
- Solid light metal housing (IP54) for harsh industrial applications
- Easy operation, diverse automatic functions