At Sintex a/s we produce a range of thermal spray coatings for the surface treatment of components where there are very high requirements with respect to wear and corrosion resistance.
The few steps in the process make it an economical and highly advantageous industrial process. Our flexible and specially developed equipment ensures optimum cost-effectiveness in both medium-volume production and in mass production.
- Significant increase in lifetime
- Very low coefficient of friction
- Good wear resistance
- Good corrosion resistance
- No structural changes in the underlying material
- Extreme hardness (very high carbide content)
- Good adhesion
- Approved for drinking water applications
- Cost savings
In the majority of cases, it is a much better solution to buy a cheaper material and apply a thin coating to it rather than purchasing more expensive tool steel, which subsequently has to be heat treated. The benefits lie not only in relation to cost-effectiveness but also in terms of wear resistance.