HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
MGC Moser Glaser
The conductor of round Aluminium alloy EN AW-6101BT7 either in full or in hollow-tube design. The direct attached TIRESCA® insulation consists of a vacuum cast epoxy resin.
The surface of the insulation is covered with a corrugated plastic protection tube. This protecton tube operates as a barrier against humidity and it is UV radiation resistant.
The individual OEM manufactured busbars are produced in length up to 10m. The connections on transformers and cables are sealed and protected with a 2 part covering cap. In addition the covering cap ensures that no access of small animals to the terminals is possible.
Features and benefits:
- Absolute safety against short circuits caused by small animals, branches, or
- Minimising the distance between phase to phase and phase to earth
- Adaptable system for all new and existing power plant installations
- All busbars are insulated and tested in the factory
- The system is outdoor and UV radiation resistant and ensures a constant protection
against rough ambient conditions (storms for example)
- the 2 part covering cap allows to check all electrical connections and joints
- Hight leakage current and ageing resistant by the corrugated plasic protection tube
- Expected lifetime > 30 years
The TRAVESCA® Transformer bushing has a dry insulation of RIP (resin impregnated paper). The insulation lays directly on the conducter or tube and consists of wrapped ...
The DURESCA® wall bushings have a dry insulation of RIP (resin impregnated paper). Th insulation lays directly on the conducter or tube and consists of wrapped paper ...
For more than 25 years, SF6-gas has been used for insulating purposes in the medium voltage and high voltage field. The electrical strength of SF6 is considerably ...
The DURESCA® busbar are fully insulated compact busbar system, type RIP (resin impregnated paper).
The insulation lays directly on the conductor and consists of ...