HANNOVER MESSE 2018,
23 - 27 April
MGC Moser Glaser
The TRAVESCA® Transformer bushing has a dry insulation of RIP (resin impregnated paper). The insulation lays directly on the conducter or tube and consists of wrapped paper dried under vacuum and impregnated with epoxy resin. Conductive grading layers are emedded during the wrapping in the insulation for the best field control. This guarantees the highest operational and human safety.
TRAVESCA® Transformator-Bushing Main Features:
- Highest operational sdafety and lifetime guarantees through fry high grade condenser RIP insulation
- Partial discharges free operation
- Compact, lightweight design through use of silicone rubber insulator
- No filler between insulating body and insulator
- Earthquakes and explosion resistant
- Pollution resistant
- Maintenance free
- Factory tested according to IEC 60 137
The DURESCA® wall bushings have a dry insulation of RIP (resin impregnated paper). Th insulation lays directly on the conducter or tube and consists of wrapped paper ...
The conductor of round Aluminium alloy EN AW-6101BT7 either in full or in hollow-tube design. The direct attached TIRESCA® insulation consists of a vacuum cast epoxy ...
For more than 25 years, SF6-gas has been used for insulating purposes in the medium voltage and high voltage field. The electrical strength of SF6 is considerably ...
The DURESCA® busbar are fully insulated compact busbar system, type RIP (resin impregnated paper).
The insulation lays directly on the conductor and consists of ...