Hope Industrial Systems' Universal Mount Industrial Monitors are designed to provide the industrial user with excellent picture quality and rugged design for reliable continuous operation.
Universal Mount Monitors are extremely versatile and can be mounted to the floor on a pedestal, attached to a wall, column, or post, or even hung from the ceiling; anywhere in the factory a display or touch screen is needed.
Like all our displays, these monitors are backed by industrial certifications (including 3-rd party environmental testing) and an industry leading 3-year warranty.
- 15", 17", 19", 19.5", 22", or 23" active-matrix LCD
- Sealed to IP65/IP66 Standards
- High resolution, high brightness and contrast
- Touch Screen, Tempered Glass, and Acrylic Window options
- VESA and side mounting holes standard on all models
- Cable lengths from 1.5 m to 300 m
- Small size - only 71 mm to 83 mm deep
- Black carbon steel and stainless steel enclosures
- High shock and vibration
- Long-life backlights - up to 50,000 hours to half brightness
- Industrial Certifications: CE, IEC 60721-3, UL 50E,UL 60950 3 rd Edition / cUL Listed
- Yoke Mounts
- Fixed or adjustable pedestals
- Multiple cable exit options
- Arm and wall mount kits
- KVM Extenders
- Benchtop mounting kits
About Hope Industrial Systems:
Hope Industrial provides industrial flat panel monitors and touch screens that have superior quality and up-to-date features that are relevant to industrial applications.
We house this advanced technology in a variety of rugged enclosures that allow the user to put their displays wherever they are needed in the factory. We assure our customers of high reliability over time and back it up with an industry-leading warranty.
We provide all of these benefits at a price that is significantly less than comparable industrial offerings. And finally, we offer the best sales, support and service in the industry.