Rubedo unmanned missioning core (umc) provides massive jump-start for those, who consider adding autonomy to their legacy fleet to improve human-piloted operations.
- No infrastructure localization - based on depth sense and natural objects recognition,
- Various vehicle kinematics compatibility - differential drive, car-like, caterpillar, aerial, etc.
- Vehicle-specific extensions integration - via supplied SDK, available as additional service
- Intuitive follow-me feature - based on optical object recognition and tracking
- Safe for humans - supports certified safety laser scanners
- Low cost of infrastructure - can operate in natural unmodified environments
- High level of autonomy - adaptive path planning, automatic obstacle avoidance
- Low power use - suitable for low power aerial drones
- Simple fleet & mission management - mission planning, monitoring, and remote control