The all metall variable area flow meters are suitable for flow measurement of liquid or gaseous products in pipes. It shows the current flow quantity in volume or mass per unit in time.
Flow measurement, dosing, monitoring, adjusting and control of liquid and gaseous products. The devices are available with additional electrical equipment for process monitoring and control.
The meter's design makes it ideal for processes under difficult and adverse operating conditions.
- Easily readable 90° scale
- Almost linear characteristic because of optimized shape of float
- Measuring ranges: 0.5 - 5 l/h to 8,000 - 80,000 l/h water
- 4-20 mA with HART®
- With pulse output
- Communication: PROFIBUS PA, PROFIBUS DPV1
- Can be used in hazardous areas
- High-grade steel indicator unit available as an option
- Degree of protection: IP 65
- High-grade steel and PTFE version
- For high product temperatures and pressures (Please indicate pressures and temperatures even if you order non-standard versions.)