HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
The all metall variable area flow meters are suitable for flow measurement of liquid or gaseous products in pipes. It shows the current flow quantity in volume or mass per unit in time.
Flow measurement, dosing, monitoring, adjusting and control of liquid and gaseous products. The devices are available with additional electrical equipment for process monitoring and control.
The meter's design makes it ideal for processes under difficult and adverse operating conditions.
- Easily readable 90° scale
- Almost linear characteristic because of optimized shape of float
- Measuring ranges: 0.5 - 5 l/h to 8,000 - 80,000 l/h water
- 4-20 mA with HART®
- With pulse output
- Communication: PROFIBUS PA, PROFIBUS DPV1
- Can be used in hazardous areas
- High-grade steel indicator unit available as an option
- Degree of protection: IP 65
- High-grade steel and PTFE version
- For high product temperatures and pressures (Please indicate pressures and temperatures even if you order non-standard versions.)
PROFIBUS & PROFINET International (PI) Pavilion
Measuring ranges 10 l/h ......100.000 l/h water
Available as inline version or as panel mount version
Process connection 1/4"....3"
Measuring Accuracy 0,3% of reading
Intnernal diameter 6-1200 mm
Process connections DN15 - DN 1200 / 1/2" ANSI - 48" ANSI
Lining: hard rubber, soft rubber, PTFE, RILSAN, WAGUNIT
Flow measurement of liquids,gases and steam
for pipe sizes up to DN 200 / 8"
process pressure up to 100 bar, process temperature up to 400 ...
Level or interface metering
Robust construction with magnetic transmission of measured values.
Big scale ...
Volume flow measurement
Flow measurement of conductive liquids
Different materials for electrodes (e. g. ...
Flow measurement of liquids
Can be used for vertical and horizontal installation.
Robust construction ...
Non-conductive and conductive liquids, liquefied petroleum, gases. The TM can be used in many applications common to chemical, petrochemical, oil ...