When cutting overhead lines, there is always the risk of coming into contact with the tool or an electric arc from a live adjacent conductor. With our new, remote controlled cutting tools you remain on the ground at a safe distance. These tools are moved to their target via a hot-stick. This eliminates the risk of coming into contact with the current. You also save time and effort, since vehicle access or pole climbing equipment is no longer required.
Tool with remote control e.g. for telescopic hot-stick poles
- For cutting Al/St ropes (ACSR) to DIN EN 50182, solid Al/Cu cables to DIN EN 60228, Class 1 and laminated copper bus bars
- Extremely robust design and lightweight
- Slim cutting head - ideal when space is critical
- All tool data in view thanks to display and i-press app
- Powerful 18 V Li-Ion battery - high capacity, short charging time
- Can also be used as a normal cable cutter when the hot-stick holder is not attached
Cutting range: max. Ø 20 mm or max. Ø 32 mm
Cutting time: 2 s to 8 s (depending on cable size/material thickness)
Charging time: 15 min.
Weight incl. battery: 2.0 kg
Ambient temperature: -10°C to +40°C
Bluetooth range: p to 20 m (depending on environment)