HANNOVER MESSE 2018,
23 - 27 April
Smalley Steel Ring
- Wave springs reduce spring height by 50% with equal deflection- Wave springs fit tight radial and axial spaces- Over 4,000 standard springs (3/8" to 16" diameters)- No Tooling Charges™ on specially designed wave springs (.200" to 90" diameters)- New Metric Series of Crest-to-Crest springs available in sizes from 6mm to 60mm- Exotic alloys available
Smalley's new Hoopster Retaining Rings offer an innovative way to retain mechanical components when space is a problem. Hoopsters have a minimal radial projection ...
Crest-to-Crest springs enable original equipment manufacturers to reduce the size of their assembly by up to 50% while maintaining the same amount of force and deflection ...
A Smalley Laminar Seal Retaining Ring is a metallic labyrinth seal consisting of multiple rings in a groove. This arrangement of the rings and the specific orientation ...
- Over 1,000 stock sizes
- Inch and Metric series rings available
- Stocked from .375" to 10" diameters, 13 mm to 300 mm
- Specials available from .200" to 90"
- Smalley Retaining Rings have no ears to interfere with mating components
- Smalley Retaining Rings are coiled, not stamped
- Over 5,000 standard retaining rings ...