- high voltage AC and DC up to 6KV
- automatic discharge between all leads and against ground
- resistance tests in 4-wire configuration
- functional tests and current-consumption tests
- stimuli functions
- cascadable bus system for a flexible extension of the clamps
- matrix modules, 1-pole, 2-pole or 4-pole
- integrated PC with Windows XP®
- data import of cable diagrams, e.g. from ePLAN®
- database for millions of test programs and test results
- statistical evaluations
- print-out of test protocols and labels on thermal-transfer printers
- bar-code reader and automatic generation of labels
- operation of the tester in PC networks
Our wiring-harness testers serve for testing wirings of all kinds. The design is based on a PC-controlled GLP3 tester, which is connected to matrix modules via a bus system.
The basic device contains the voltage sources, the analog or digital measuring technology and the bus controller. We are using the extremely stable industrial CAN bus - commands are transmitted in the CAN-Open protocol. Thus, not only the relay matrices in the matrix modules can be controlled, but also other systems, e.g. pneumatic control modules.
The matrix modules contain various relay-matrix boards in 1-wire, 2-wire and/or 4-wire configuration with varying numbers of output pins. There are modules for various test voltages, test currents and testing tasks. They can have both, passive relay functions or active stimulus functions. Via these functions, if necessary, it is possible to stimulate activities in the test object, so that it is possible to switch functions inside the test object.