HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
differential pressure transmitter for fluids and gases
The differential pressure transmitter XMD has been especially designed for the process industry and can be used for level measurement of closed, pressurized tanks, pump or filter controlling, etc.
Another attribute is the possibility to switch the output signal from linear to square root extraction by what the flow rate of the medium can be issued.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 75 mbar up to 0 ... 2 bar
- IS-version: Ex ia= intrinsically safe version
- output signal: linear or square root extraction
- two chamber aluminium die cast or stainless field housing
- turn-down 1:10
- static overpressure 130 bar
- stainless steel diaphragm 1.4401
- accuracy: 0.1 % FSO
- high overpressure capability
PROFIBUS & PROFINET International (PI) Pavilion
The pressure transmitters of this group is suitable for differential pressure measurement including pressure ranges from 0-1 mbar up to 0-70 bar.
Thanks to different ...
The submersible probes are suitable for suitable for measuring the level of liquid and pasty media of all kind. The separability of some products is a speciality ...
For vacuum, overpressure and absolute pressure measurement
Pressure ranges: 0 ... 10 mbar to 0 ... 6000 bar
Based on different sensor technologies, combined with ...
With a great variety of mechanical and electrical connections comes a new generation of digital pressure gauges for different applications.
Due to the two sensor ...
Piezoelectric pressure sensors allow accurate recording of measured values in extreme situations, such as pressure spikes or pressure surges, pressure gradients ...
- nominal pressure ranges 0 ... 0.1 bar to 0 ... 400 bar
- accuracy 0.25 / 0.50 % FSO IEC 60770
- output signal 4 ... 20 mA / 2-wire, 0 ... 10 V / 3-wire
- sanitary ...
- transducer supply 24 VDC
- front panel housing 96 x 96 mm
- graphics-capable TFT monitor, touchscreen
- 3 free fittable slots
- 16 different ...
- for HVAC applications
- piezoresistive pressure sensor
- differential pressure range 1 ... 1000 mbar
- accuracy 1 % FSO BFSL