Hydraulic component issues:
- No burrs!
- Very low surface state tolerances
- Water tightness requirements
This issue is especially relevant for fine drilling with diameters of less than 0.15.
When drilling fine cutting holes the burr issue is essential and is a difficult issue to solve.
Generally the solution that is proposed is an extra operation to deburr
- mechanical (vibratory finishing or machine based deburring)
This generates extra costs and does not always guarantee satisfactory quality.
In line deburring
Our R&D department has designed a deburring system that is integrated with the process.
This innovation eliminates external deburring operations and makes the process more reliable :
- Does not deteriorate the surfaces
- Avoids risks of deformation
Manufacture using our last generation ultramodern multi spindle CNC milling machines (INDEXMS32 and MS42)
Machine for production of complex parts in medium and large series