Born 12 October 1981.
2002: BA with distinction from the Higher School of Economics.
2005: MA in Economics from the Higher School of Economics.
Started his career as an analyst with research companies specializing in socio-economic and political research.
Until 2012, worked as a strategic consultant and researcher advising federal and regional authorities, state-owned companies and international and Russian development institutions on a wide range of economic and investment matters.
Joined the Moscow City Investment Agency in 2012:
From December 2012 to December 2014: Deputy Director, Strategy.
From December 2014: Agency Director.
- Investment strategy and analysis;
- Developing economic and legal project terms, including as part of PPP;
- Examining companies applying for real sector support and launching new investment projects;
- Promoting investment opportunities available in Moscow;
- Evaluating investment projects;
- Developing and promoting the Moscow Investment Portal, etc.
Hobbies: cycling, swimming
Favorite place in Moscow: VDNKh