Marketplace for innovations in manufacturing
Additive manufacturing is all set to take industry by storm. Following on from the success of 3D printers, new machines are now entering the market that are capable of producing finished products as opposed to mere prototypes. These machines deposit material – layer by layer – on the basis of 3D computer data. To this end new industrial materials have been developed that easily match their conventional equivalents in terms of performance and reliability.
The display category Additive Manufacturing at HANNOVER MESSE is a new platform where innovations can be showcased together. The focus will be on IT systems for the processing of 3D models as a basis for additive manufacturing. This will tie in closely with the trade fair IAMD , where the latest automation methods and tools are on show.
At the special display Additive Manufacturing Plaza visitors can experience the process from 3D to end product and thus gain a fascinating insight into additive manufacturing. It will be one of the trade fair highlights.
- Generation, acquisition and scanning of 3D models
- Processing of 3D models for additive manufacturing
- Industrial additive manufacturing machines
- 3D printers
- Materials for additive manufacturing
- Downstream processing methods
- Special exhibition featuring a seamless process chain from 3D models to finished products