MASOC (Association of Mechanical Engineering and Metalworking Industries of Latvia) operates as an informative and consultative centre and collaborative network of engineering and related companies in Latvia.
MASOC today has more than 160 member companies with average annual turnover over 1 billion EUR. The main products and services offered by our companies include:
- Manufacture of basic metals, iron and non-ferrous castings an alloys
- Welded steel structures
- Heating systems, solutions for renewable energy
- Equipment and machinery for ports, agriculture, food processing and woodworking and other industries
- Electrical equipment
- Transport vehicles, parts and components for automotive
- Full range of metal processing services and subcontracting
- Gateway to the engineering industry of Latvia.
- Single contact point for potential orders and inquiries.
- Information about sector's subcontracting and technological facilities.
- Partner search.