Software Solutions for Manufacturing Excellence
Hall 17, Stand C47
camLine's mission is to increase manufacturing productivity through the provision of full IT services to industrial manufacturers, enabling:
- Vertical integration
- Improved information flow and
- Data analyses.
camLines core competencies include:
- Designing and implementing individual software solutions
- Consulting, training, and support
- Comprehensive network integration of production equipment
- The distribution of its own software products
camLines software solutions are designed for extreme reliability and massive data throughput to meet the requirements of a 24/7 production environment. The applications are based on a three-tier client server architecture. The source code is independent of:
- Operating systems
Communication is based on open interfaces that have proven their effectiveness in manufacturing facilities over many years.
- Type of business: Software and consulting
- Founding year: 1989
- Employee count (2019-01): 101-250
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser