HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
More and more applications are reducing in size and they demand the smallest drive systems. Celeroton is keeping up with this trend and replacing volume and weight ...
- Converter for driving ultra-high-speed turbo compressors in fuel cells
- Sensorless speed control from 5,000 rpm up to 500,000 rpm
- Auxiliary voltage supply ...
- Highly compact, high-speed, electrically driven radial turbo compressor with gas bearing for the circulation and compression of various gases and refrigerants
- Converter for driving permanent-magnet synchronous motors (PMSM) and brushless DC motors (BLDC)
- Sensorless speed control from 7,000 rpm up to 500,000 rpm
- Converter for driving compressors in fuel cells systems
- Operation of the compressor from wide output voltage range of the fuel cell (100 – 550 VDC)
- Maximum ...
- Highly compact, high-speed, electrically driven diagonal turbo compressor for the circulation and compression of various gases and refrigerants
- Lowest ratio ...
Permanent-magnet machines for direct drive of applications with highest speed demands
- Special mechanical rotor construction for highest stresses
- Stator winding ...
- Highly compact, high-speed, electrically driven radial turbo compressor with gas bearings for the circulation and compression of various gases and refrigerants
The Swiss high-tech company Celeroton AG is the leading manufacturer of ultra-high-speed electrical drive systems and turbo compressors with speeds up to 1 million rpm.
Faster, smaller, lighter and more efficient: Celeroton‘s oilfree turbo compressors, converters and permanent-magnet motors are designed for the highest energy efficiency at the lowest volume and weight. Their innovation lies in the interdisciplinary know-how in the areas of aerodynamics, gas and magnetic bearings, mechanics, electromagnetics, electronics, control systems and software that allows for outstanding solutions in terms of compact size, efficiency and control performance.
With our interdisciplinary approach, we can offer system solutions from a single source and thus only one competent contact person.
Phone: +41 44 2505220
Fax: +41 44 2505229