Made in Berlin
Hall and Booth No. to follow shortly
GasometerBluetooth data logger for filling level indication for gas cylinders per app.
Level Meter - fill level indicationBluetooth data logger for fill level indication for rain barrels and waste water tanks per app. benefits: - Fill level indicator per app - easy handling - individually adaptable - long battery life
ThermoDAN - temperature measurementFully automatic temperature monitoring system with weekly e-mail protocol and access to Webprotal for real-time monitoring. The temperature sensors send the measured values via LoRa™ to a gateway, which provides the data via a LAN connection for the web portal. Here, the current temperature in the various ...
Transport Monitor amlog
Online Filling-Level Meter sonalogGSM
Development of hardware and software
blueDAN - data logger with Bluetooth 4.0
Electronics & Software Development, Industry 4.0 & Internet of Things (IoT) Solutions Made in Berlin
ESYS develops and manufactures low-energy miniaturized electronics with a focus on mobile applications. Since 1992, the Berlin-based company has been successfully implementing its own standard products as well as customer-specific order developments, prototypes and small batches.
These include above all:
- Low-energy data transmission via LoRa™, LoRaWAN™, Narrowband IoT (NB-IoT), sigfox, mobile radio, Bluetooth, NFC and WLAN
- Battery operated long-term miniature dataloggers for temperature, humidity, movement, acceleration, shock and position
- Location and navigation of people and objects inside and outside buildings
- Remote location and fleet management for vehicles, machines and containers
- Mobile real-time monitoring with alarm messages for sensitive measurement data (eg level, flow)
- Hardware, circuit board layout and ...
- Type of business: Manufacturer
- Founding year: 1993
- Employee count (2019-01): 11-50
- Revenue (2019-12): between 1M and 10M €
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser