Threads for transmission systems
Hall 7, Stand E52
Ball Screws / Ball Screw Drives
Ball Nuts / Ball Screw Drives
Leading name in Thread for Transmission Systems. One of the largest manufacturer of rolled screws.
For over 60 years, GRADEL BAUDIN SAS provides trapezoidal threaded components and ball screws to all branches of the industry everywhere in Europe.
Thanks to our technological advances and cold forming expertise, our company offers reliable and high quality solutions.
- Rolled trapezoidal screws in steel or stainless steel from Ø2 to Ø430mm, Right/Left handed and multi-starts
- Trapezoidal nuts in steel, bronze and plastic
- Rolled ball screw-drives from Ø8 to Ø63mm, pitch up to 50mm with cylindrical or shouldered ball nuts.
Our inventory of more than 600 tool sets allows us to produce nearly all known threads according to customers' request.
We are also manufacturing complete drives, following customer's drawings.
Our machining equipment for turning and milling allow us to supply finished components and sub-assemblies according your precise specifications.
- Type of business: Manufacturer
- Founding year: 1955
- Employee count (2019-11): 11-50
- Revenue (2019-11): between 1M and 10M €
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser