Hessen Trade & Invest
Joint Booth "Digital Hessen"
On behalf of the Hessian Minister for Digital Strategy and Development, the Office Digital Hessen supports the implementation of the Digital Hessen Strategy at the operative level and organizes the Hessian joint booth at the Hannover Messe. The office is attached to the Hessen Trade & Invest GmbH, the economic development agency for Hessen.
At the interface between business, science and the public, the office assumes the following tasks:
• performing of projects within the scope of the operational implementation of the Digital Hessen Strategy
• Networking, consulting and support of institutions and companies
• Support and supervision of digital projects
• Preparation of studies and guidelines
• Organization of events, competitions and participation in trade fairs
• Communication and public relations work
• website www.digitalstrategie-hessen.de
- Type of business: Government/ Public sector
- Founding year: 2013
- Employee count (2019-12): 51-100
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser