HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
IFS Applications™ is for companies that want to manage their business flexible and successfull - regardless of whether they use a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop ...
IFS's range of solutions for service management offers a unique range of services. IFS is the only provider that is able to cover the entire market from small and ...
IFS™ develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 3,500 employees supports more than 10,000 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners.
Am Weichselgarten 16
Phone: +49 9131 77340
Fax: +49 9131 7734119
• Cloud and SaaS revenue increase of +300% YoY
• Net revenue leapt 23% YoY to $606M
• License revenue up 22% YoY, driven by organic growth in the business
• Maintenance revenue up 13% YoY
• Consulting revenue up 10% YoY
• A solid investment with profitable revenue growth: EBITDA was 21%, achieving a YoY improvement of 27%
IFS, the global enterprise applications company, today announced its financial results for the full year ended December 31, 2018.
IFS CEO Darren Roos commented, “We are outpacing ...