HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
• Use of the internal extractor in combination with slide hammers or counter stays.
• The 2-shell design with extra large grasp edges ensures safe extraction.
• With this puller, grooved ball bearings that are simultaneously located on a shaft and in a casing can be quickly and easily removed.
• Puller is self-tensioning ...
• 33 impact rings made of extremely shockproof plastic.
• 3 strike pipes made of anodized aluminum.
• 1 dead blow hammer.
• Instructions and conversion table ...
KUKKO, synonymous with solutions for non-destructive disassembly, celebrates its company centenary in 2019. What originated on 1/10/1919 as a production site in the basement of a house, is now a globally active family business in its fourth generation under the leadership of business owner, Michael Kleinbongartz.
The market leader with a total of 80 employees is based in Hilden and sells its products in over 100 countries worldwide. Today, KUKKO is no longer just a manufacturer of extractor tools, but rather a solutions provider which uses its know-how and creative vision to ensure that its customers and partners can keep everything running smoothly.
KUKKO "Original" proudly presents a unique range of products with 150 extractor types and 500 insert sizes. Even in its founding year, 1919, the two young entrepreneurs, Alfred Kleinbongartz and Emil Kaiser, demonstrated an entrepreneurial spirit that is still key to the corporate development of KUKKO today.
Phone: +49 2103 9754300
Fax: +49 2103 9754310