HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
- All types of special valves
- Multiple valve blocks
- Sandwich valves
- All nominal sizes available
- All circuit diagrams
- On request available with sub plates
- All types of control voltages
- Further valves like pressure relief ...
- CAM-ring construction
- Displacement 150 - 8092 cm³/rev
- Large choice of shafts and flanges
- Displacement 48,5 - 6208 cm³/rev
- Adjustable or constant displacement
- Max. torque 20750 Nm @320 bar
- Max. speed 2000 rpm
- Shaft or hollow shaft
- Continuous operating pressure 140 bar
- Motor with rolling seal
- 33 - 164 cm³/rev in 7 sizes
- With brake on request
- Condition Monitoring
- By-Pass filtersystems for mobile apllications
- Deep bed filtration systems
- Vacuum dewatering systems
- Particle counter
- Oil condition sensors
- Oil quality sensors
- High cooling power at small outside dimensions
- Working pressure up to 17 bar
- Operating temperature up to 150 °C
- Fan motors from 12 - 400 V
- Swashplate design
- 14 - 64 cm³/rev in different sizes, tandem pumps available
- Mechanical, electrical and hydraulic adjustment available
- Max. speed up to ...
- All sizes (group 0 - group 4)
- Tandem and multi-stage pumps available
- Displacement 0,25 - 250 cm³/rev
- All common designs and shafts
- Outrigger bearing available as accessory
We are your reliable partner for hydraulic compact power packs up to 7,5 kW. Our power packs are available in AC or DC. We are also able to produce special power ...
Gear flow dividers divide the input flow into two or more continuous or non-continuous output flows. Modular construction up to 16 sections. Exact division from ...
We deliver the complete series of planetary and planetary roller motors. Displacements possible from 8 - 800 ccm/rev, maximum pressure up to 420 bar. Maximum speed ...
Available for EPM, EPRM, EPMS, EPMT and EPMV motors (including short versions). Static torque 6 - 136 daNm (depending on brake version). Opening pressure min: 4 ...
Our hydrostatic steering units are available in all kind of systems (open center, closed center, load und non load reaction). The possible displacements for our ...
Our accessoires for our hydrostatic steering units are as follows:
- Relief valves
- Priority valves
- Steering columns
- Steering wheels
Various types and reducation ratios. Options of output bearings with pin shaft or with internal sline shaft and with pinion set at the inlet. From 90 daNm to 1800 ...
Our manual control valves are available in monoblock and sandwich designs. All common types of circuit diagrams are possible, the maximium flow rater are 40, 60, ...
The LoeSi-GroupAs a specialist in a full range of hydraulic components and accessories, we focus only on the supply and manufacture of high-quality products for hydraulic solutions. We also provide flexible customer services from planning to maintenance. Whether it is an independent small business or an international industrial manufacturer, each customer is individually advised, professionally supervised and optimally served by our trained employees.The LoeSi-Group has a strong network throughout the European market with locations in Germany, Great Britain and Bulgaria. Strong suppliers and trading partners from all over the world makes the LoeSi Group a strong partner to work with. In hydraulic systems and component procurement, we have more than 30 years of experience which we are constantly expanding and improving.We would welcome the opportunity to present our products to you at the Hannover Exhibition. We looking forward to see you there.
Phone: +49 631 351240
Fax: +49 631 3512444