The Cluster brings together almost 90 entities.
Metal Processing Cluster in numbers: over 9 thousand jobs; presence on over 100 export markets; EUR 2 Bilion – annual revenue; 40% revenue from export.
Main sectors of the cluster companies:
• Production equipment for agriculture and municipal sector
• Production of equipment tools and machines, metal construction
• Professional power tools for the automation of welding and cutting
• Production of implants and instruments for orthopedics and traumatology,
• Industrial and electrical automation,
• Subcontracting in metal processing area
One contact - multiple partners
We offer a wide range of services at the highest level in the filed of metalworking: machining (CNC); abrasive machining; spark erosion machining; plastic machining; protective coatings; thermal treatment; material bonding as well robotization and automation of production, solutions in the field of digitalization and optimization of production processes.