PREVAC is a manufacturer of UHV scientific research instruments and systems for the investigation of chemical and physical properties of solid state surfaces, thin films and nanomaterials.
The company designs, manufactures and delivers complete UHV research systems and components, electronic devices and software
• vacuum systems - allowing modifications and testing of new and existing materials in a wide range of pressure, temperatures, in a variety of gases
• vacuum manipulators - enabling precise positioning, rotation, heating and cooling of samples tested in different degrees of freedom
• vacuum chambers – base pressures down to 10-12 mbar
• vacuum instruments - spectrometers, electron/ion/x-ray/UV sources
• sample holders – various sizes and shapes
• moder electronics - high-power stability of less than 0.5 ppm, power regulators, various measurement systems, temperature controllers for sophisticated measurements, drivers stepper motor control components, power supplies