Rete Synergy Project
Hall 19, Stand A57
PRECISIONE TURNED PARTS
From 1976 TORNOVA SRL is a reliable partner able to satisfy every needs in the field of the production of PRECISION TURNED PARTS for different industrial markets such as: automotive, telecommunication systems, electromechanics, pressure and temperature, oleodynamics, pneumatics, heating and cooling systems, medical, etc.
Through our experience we can suggest solutions to REDUCE THE COSTS and improve the functionality of the parts we produce. We also give a LOGISTIC support to our customers through agreements for the keeping in stock of the parts we supply them.
We don't want to be just a supplier but we want to be a PARTNER for our customers and we work every day to reach that target looking for continuous improvements.
Our FLEET OF MACHINES consist of:
- multispindle lathes (CNC) for parts till diameter 42 mm
- monospindle CNC lathes for parts till diameter 60 mm
- wireworking lathes for parts till diameter 5 mm
- Type of business: Manufacturer
- Founding year: 1976
- Employee count (2011-12): 11-50
- Revenue (2011-12): between 1M and 10M €
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser