LignoPearls - the natural alternative• for UV protection, biocides, antioxidants, emulsifiers, drug carriers • natural and sustainable alternative to ecologically problematic ingredients • multifunctional, sulfur-free biomaterial particles • extracted from woody residual biomass • UV absorbing, antibacterial, antioxidant effect • additionally ...
2-in-1 Laser Eye
Multi-physics Simulation Software
Epoxy Resin with self-curing technology
TU Wien is the largest university of science and technology in Austria with 5,000 employees and 29,000 students (29% from abroad).
TU Wien is Austria’s largest contractor of EU-research programs. The volume of projects which are raised from enterprises and competitive research funds amounts to close to 40% of the state's basic funding.
TU Wien not only delivers research-results but technologies ready to be implemented.
Innovations are presented by the following institutes:
• Energy Systems and Electrical Drives
• Energy Systems and Thermodynamics
• Sensor and Actuator Systems
• Chemical, Environmental and Bioscience Engineering
- Type of business: University/ Institute of higher education
- Founding year: 1815
- Employee count (2018-12): 1.001-10.000
- Revenue (2018-12): between 100M and 1 billion €
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser