Location Tracking & Flow Analysis
Ubudu Hybrid RTLS
Ubudu Safety Zone
Ubudu RTLS system is hybrid, open, scalable and complete to optimise logistics and production flows in your factories through geolocation.
Ubudu RTLS uses different technologies (BLE, UWB, LoRa, Wi-Fi) and functionalities (asset tracking, alerts, geofencing, analytics dashboard) in order to:
- Reduce the time spent looking for your work orders, parts, tools and equipment
- Maximise the utilisation rate of your tools and equipment
- Identify your bottlenecks in real time
- Reduce interruptions and production delays
- Avoid vehicle-pedestrian collisions
Deployed in more than 5,000 sites in 30 countries, Ubudu RTLS saves more than 15,000 working hours every day for its customers such as Schneider Electric, Heuliez, Alcatel Submarine Networks, McDonald's, etc.
Interested to find out more? Visit us at www.ubudu.com
François KRUTA - CEO & Co-founder
Victor BOGEY - Sales Director
- Type of business: Service provider
- Founding year: 2011
- Employee count (Apr. 2022): 11-50
- Rue Tourlaque 22
- 75018 Paris
- Phone: +33 1 40407472
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser