Competence in ceramic sensor technology
Semi-finished temperature probes
Gas leak detectors
Platinum thinfilm temperature sensors
UST Umweltsensortechnik GmbH is a worldwide successful company in the field of ceramic sensor technology. The annual output amounts several million gas and temperature sensors as well as several thousand gas leak detectors. Main application fields of our products are automotive industry, electronics industry, building-, process-, energy-, environmental- and safety engineering.
- Platinum thin-film temperature sensor elements Pt10... Pt10000 (-200°C - +1000°C, acc. DIN EN 60751);
- Customized semi-finished temperature probes (-100°C - +1050°C);
- Metal-oxide(MOX) gas sensor elements, e.g. for indoor air quality, CH4, C3H8, CO, H2, NO2, O3, VOCs, R134a and gas sensor modules, e.g. for CH4, CO2, H2, VOCs;
- Gas leak detectors, e.g. for CH4, C3H8, CO2, H2, NH3 and refrigerants (e.g. R134a, R1234yf).
The company is certified according to IATF 16949:2016 and DIN EN ISO 14001:2015.
Managing Director: Dr. Olaf Kiesewetter
- Type of business: Manufacturer
- Founding year: 1991
- Employee count (2019-02): 101-250
- Revenue (2019-02): between 1M and 10M €
Interested in news about exhibitors, top offers and trends in the industry?
Your web browser is outdated. Update your browser for more security, speed and optimal presentation of this page.Update Browser