HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
4grid Inspect solution enables to create smart supervisory systems of MV/LV stations that are one of the elements of smart grids. IT equipment and services used allow safe distribution of energy with complete package of information on its quality and status of components installed.
Functions of the system:
- remote control of blowing of the fuse link,
- control of current distribution in particular outlet bays in substation,
- signalling of the status open/ closed of the fuse switch disconnector in outlet bay,
- registration of events, e.g. blowing of the fuse link.
- signalling of the door open in MV/LV station,
- predefined SMS messages about events in LV substation.
The methods of visualization of the operation of low voltage substation:
- in WindEx SCADA system,
- via internet browser,
- using APA-NAVI tool programme
Digital Energy Pavilion
ASA - low voltage surge arresters for outdoor applications in low voltage networks - there are surge arresters for protection against overvoltages caused by lightning ...
BUSBAR SYSTEM 60 mm is a modular designed current distribution system up to 630 A.
Snap on mounting of all components provides extreme flexibility in assembly and ...
SmartARS pro type vertical fuse switch disconnectors are designed to be applied where reliability and safety of service are required in low voltage transformer stations, ...