HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
Göhringer Elektrotechnik, Friedrich
The stainless earthing strap, which can be cutted to individual lengths, holds 50 meters strap for installation. This is used in the field of earthing, to protect against
lightning strikes or for conduction of electrical currents. Can be a solution of application in mounting areas. According to VDE 0190 / 5.73, its usable for the application in earthing systems, lightning protection systems and in ring equipotential bondings.
- individual lengths
- compact design despite value package
- simple handling - assembly instructions on the package
- nearby no risk of injury by a security slot in the carton where the strap is placed after installation is completed.
- with viewing window and warning message on the strap you always have an eye on the stock quantity
- environmentally friendly packaging
Vertical Busbars Air / Resin Moulded for MCB‘s
The FTG VBA-system impresses by its economic efficiency. An attractive price is accompanied by a time saving feature ...
UL489 Busbars for MCBs
-for MCBs according to UL489
- available in 1-3-phase types
- addable system
- designed for a load up to 115 A
- suitable accessories ...
Auxigaine describes an extremely flexible and versatile system to set up individually adapted busbars. A modular system is used to provide rails with ...
- Line: 2 Studs M10 x 35mm
- Suitable for listed lugs or copper bars
- Lugs must fit on M10 studs, 1.55" (39mm) max width
- Load: 24x #6 - 14 AWG ...
To connect large currents, the isolated stud terminals offer space for conductor cross sections up to 240 mm². The terminals are available from 25 to 240 mm² and ...
Space-saving, flexible, high protection class - use of aluminum and copper cables
KA42 / KA42SP
- Connection terminal
- Spring clamp technology
- no tools ...
Busbars 10 mm² for Motor Protection Switches
- 3-phase busbar 10 mm² is suitable for all common motor protection switches (For Siemens devices on request.)