Our patented ACF product family instantly automates jobs with a high demand for sensitivity and flexibility. It guarantees extremely short cycle times and radical economic ROI, even with delicate applications. The ACF automates problematic manual work and guarantees high standards of quality.
The ACF is a self-regulated end-of-arm equipment that controls every robot. This even makes retrofitting unbelievably easy and persuasive. This combined sensor and actor element equips the robot with contact-intelligence, thus maneuvering the tool as carefully as a human hand. This multi-talent compensates for tolerances of the workpiece or the tool and reacts to counter forces while maintaining a consistent contact force.
No adaption of the robot tracks. Even in case of changing orientation the contact force adapts intuitively. However, the ACF reports back the actual contact situation to the overall system. Thus, providing a full quality report.
Clean, laminate, strip, brush, remove burrs, iron,…
Steel, aluminum, titanium, magnesium, carbon, plastic, wood, ceramic, coconut fibres…
Pick & place, insert, join, pack, assembly, glue, component-testing, quality inspection, stacking,…
DEFINED CONTACT FORCE
• Interactive compensation for surface tolerances up to 100 mm with guaranteed consistent contact force.
• No adaptation of the robot tracks.
• Integrated gravity compensation
PASSIVE SECURITY AND HIGH-SPEED CONTROL
• Mechatronic actuator and sensor element with a high degree of process security using a robust mechanical construction
• With integrated passive security and high-speed control
SIMPLE SYSTEM INTEGRATION - HIGHEST QUALITY STANDARDS
• Cleverly simple integration using standard interfaces
• The constant feedback on the contact situation, position and actual force smoothly performs the quality inspection