HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
LEONI protec cable systems
advintec TCP is applicable for initial tool data calculation, for the correction of known robot tools (up to 6D) as well as for measuring external fixtures. It is independent of the robot type and calibrates the tool position, electronically, during production process. The robot program is automatically corrected by the measured variations and ensures that the tool always operates at the correct position. Fields of application: Arc welding, stud welding, spot welding, laser welding, tig welding, gluing, milling, gripper calibration, fixture calibration, power train applications, high precision applications.
Advantages at a glance:
- Automatic initial tool data calculation
- Auto-commissioning and ease of use
- Simplified Integration in the production line due to small footprint
- Robust sensor available in two sizes
- Multi-sensor-system (connection of additional sensors possible)
- Connection of the calibration system to the robot controller, i.e. the calibration procedure takes place in an evaluation unit and transfers correction values to robot controller
- High process reliability
- No additional PC's required
- Logging of calibration data
- Data evaluation possible at any time
- Automatic correction of the trajectory due to wear and tear or tool-replacement
- 100 % quality assurance
- Reduction of costs
- Prevents the production of defective parts
- Reduces scrap and rework
LEONI B-Flex is the flexible and anti-slip solution in order to mount single components and small dresspacks. The fields of application are collaborative robots ...
LEONI has completely redesigned the LSH guided robot dresspack solution to be more reliable, compact and flexible, thus making the LSH 3 the most innovative dresspack ...
advintec 6D laser measurement is applied in unracking, gripper and part measurement applications. Typically, this is found in the automotive production. In gripper ...