HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
ADSORPTION COMPRESSED AIR DRYERS
Benefits of Using Adsorption Pressurised Air Drier
* Prevents the losses that arise due to malfunctioning
* Increases the quality
* Prevents the loss of manpower
* Reduces the maintenance costs
*Prevents oxidation on the pneumatic systems therefore prevents leakages on the functional materials
* Prevents deterioration of the lubrication film and prevents wear on mechanical systems
* When the water freezes at low temperatures, this causes for the reduction on the diameters and blockages. It prevents these kinds of problems.
* It prevents the dispersion of the high level of humidity on the surface in the motor industry
* It prevents the agglomeration during transportation of the granular materials like sugar, cement.
COMPRESSED AIR DRYERS AND GAS GENERATORS
Produces high-purity oxygen gas from compressed air (purity to 93 ±3).
Due to modular design (international patents pending);
Creates the most appropriate solution ...
AAG Nitrogen Generator Unit is designed to amortize your investment by saving from the nitrogen consumption.
It is designed to be installed easily in every indoor ...
» Creates the most appropriate solution to any capacity of nitrogen gas which is required.
» Modular design offers you with ideal and economic opportunities while ...
AFTER COOLER (INTERCOOLERS)
AAG AS Series intercoolers are used in order to reduce the amount of humidity contained in the pressurised air system and to reduce ...
ACTIVE CARBON TOWER
Use of active carbon tower is an requirement for sectors like medical, medicine, electronic, metal foundry, where use of sensitive technology ...
COMPRESSED AIR FILTERS
Purpose of Use of Pressurised Air Filters
Air in a typical city contains approximately 140 million particles per m³ of air as dust. ...
Small size full hardware, near wall installation
The heat exchanger in same axis with filters easy bypass
Air dryer can seperate from filters and heat exchanger ...