HANNOVER MESSE 2020,
20 - 24 April
• 500 NL/hr or 0.5 Nm3/hr hydrogen output
• Stackable to form larger electrolyser systems
• Output pressure up to 35 bar
• Hydrogen purity 99.95%, 99.999% with optional dryer module
• High efficiency (4.8 kWh for 1 Nm3 of H2 at system level)
• Rack-mountable in standard 19” cabinet
• Native operation with Enapter EMS (remote monitoring and control system)
• Simple installation and low maintenance
• Low requirements for input water purity
Up to four EL 2.0 modules and one optional dryer can be combined in a single 19” cabinet by Enapter or a qualified system integration partner. Please see next page for more details on the optional modules offered by Enapter.
The optional dryer module can process up to 2Nm3/hr of hydrogen gas from the EL 2.0 and bring the output purity
An optional 40L clean water tank can be integrated into the cabinet.
It can be filled by the WMP or other clean water supply and includes a pumping system to ...